We help corporations foster and expand cultures of integrity.
Our corporate program focuses on raising people’s awareness of the power of situations inherent in every corporate culture to easily influence us to act outside of our values.
We apply Phil Zimbardo’s work, along with 40 years of social psychology research, on how easily systems create situations that pull the worst from people to harnessing that knowledge and building skills to create systems that pull the best from people. We work with corporate leaders and employees to illustrate how to use social psychology to act as positive, pattern-changing social levers in today’s corporate world, increasing engagement, innovation, and productivity while positively impacting the bottom line. We focus on the importance of giving people the awareness and skills to take ethically courageous action at every opportunity.
Aspects of our corporate program have been piloted at Google, MIT, and the Markkula Center.
1: Getting Started
- Research survey [pretest]
- Films of leader experiences
- Customization of programs
- Social Influence for Management
- Social Influence for Employees
- Social Fitness
- Virtues and Values
2: Our Workshop Series
- Coaching: 1-2 hours coaching once a week for a month, followed by once a month for 6 months.
- Post test: Survey and assessment of behavioral change.
3: Follow up activities
-We also offer long-term engagement exercises and testing.